(Upcoming) Intercollegiate Project based Learning｜2023c002
- How to hold: Online Meeting (Zoom)
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Openings at any time-Workshop (Ⅱ) Online
- Title of Research Project: Intercollegiate Project based Learning
- Principal Investigator: Takashi NAKAZAWA(MMDS, Osaka university/Associate Professor)
- Research Period: September 20, 2023.
- Open to the Public: September 20, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023c002
September 20, 2023.
Nobuhiko ASAKURA (Osaka University)
Bayesian data modeling for cognitive science
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.