Data Science and AI on turbulence｜2023c003
- How to hold: Online Meeting (Zoom)
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Openings at any time-Workshop (Ⅱ) Online
- Title of Research Project: Data Science and AI on turbulence
- Principal Investigator: Takashi NAKAZAWA(MMDS, Osaka university/Associate Professor)
- Research Period: July 03, 2023. – July 04, 2023. July 06, 2023. – July 07, 2023.
- Open to the Public: July 03, 2023. – July 04, 2023. July 06, 2023. – July 07, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023c003
July 03, 2023.
Atsushi Sekimoto（Okayama University）
Flow design by data-driven heat control.
Shingo Motoki（Osaka University）
Turbulence control for heat transfer enhancement
July 04, 2023.
Takashi Misaka（The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology）
Toward data assimilation using surrogate models
Koji Shimoyama（Kyushu University）
Data-Driven Approaches for Fluids Engineering Analysis and Design
July 06, 2023.
Yusuke Nakamura（Mazda Motor Corporation）
Study on Identification Method of Low-pressure Vortex with Swirling Motion around Automobile
Takuji Nakashima（Hiroshima University）
A study on multi-objective optimization for esthetic design and aerodynamic performance of automobile
July 07, 2023.
Tomohiro Otani（Osaka University）
On the data assimilation of in vivo flows acquired from MRI: specific issues and perspectives
Takashi Nakazawa（Osaka University）
New numerical scheme for compressible fluid
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address email@example.com.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.