Geometry, Topology and Numerical Analysis｜2023c007
- How to hold: In-person
- Venue: Tokyo Office, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Openings at any time-Workshop (Ⅱ) Online
- Title of Research Project: Geometry, Topology and Numerical Analysis
- Principal Investigator: Shunsaku Nii(Faculty of Mathematics,Kyushu University/Associate Professor)
- Research Period: December 10, 2023.
- Open to the Public: December 10, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023c007
December 10, 2023. Tokyo Office, Kyushu University
Hiroki Fukagawa (DeepFlow,Inc.)
The discretization of field equations expressed in differential form
Sanpei Hirose (College of Engineering and Design, Shibaura Institute of Technology)
On the relationship between a discrete exterior calculus and amimetic discretization method
Shunsaku Nii (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
An introductory lecture on topology for Finite Element Exterior Calculus
Discussion on“ Finite Element Exterior Calculus”
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／