Pursuit of Mechanism of Slope Failures and Slope Disaster Countermeasures with Reduced Environmental Load｜20210016
|How to hold||Hybrid Meeting (in person/Zoom)|
|Venue||Kyushu University Nishijin Plaza, also will be live-streaming by Zoom|
- Title of Research Project：Pursuit of mechanism of slope failures and slope disaster countermeasures with reduced environmental load
- Principal Investigator： Hemanta Hazarika(Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University / Professor)
- Research Period：
- June 18, 2021. – June 18, 2021.
- July 03, 2021. – July 03, 2021.
- September 11, 2021. – September 11, 2021.
- October 15, 2021. – October 16, 2021.
- December 04, 2021. – December 04, 2021.
Host：Dr.Masanori Murai（Director, GLOSS/ Senior Engineer, Shimizu Corporation）
December 4 (Sat)
13:30 ~ 13:40
Opening Remarks: Prof. Hemanta Hazarika
（President, GLOSS/ Graduate School of Engineering,Kyushu University）
13:40 ~ 15:10
Prof. Motoyuki Suzuki
(Graduate School of Science and Technology, Yamaguchi University)
Recurring Landslide Disasters Since Ancient Times: From the Perspective of Time-related Disaster Prevention.
15:10 ~ 15:20 Break
15:20 ~ 16:50
Dr. Seishi Okuzono
(Research Advisor, NEXCO Research Institute/Senior Fellow, Express Highway Research Foundationof Japan)
Examples of Embankment Failures on Sloping Ground and their Countermeasures.
16:50 ~ 16:55
Closing Comments: Prof. Yasuhide Fukumoto
(Director, GLOSS/ Institute of Mathematics for Industry,
16:55 ~ 17:00
Concluding Remarks: Dr. Yoshifumi Kochi
(Vice President, GLOSS/ President, K’s Lab Inc.)
Anyone (up to 100 people) can participate in this conference for free.
To get Zoom URL, please fill the registration form:
＼To participate this meeting, please apply below／
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.