Discrete Membrane O Surface Theory and Graphic Statics for a Development of Architectural Surface Design Method｜2022a034
- How to Hold: Live-streaming by Zoom
- Venue: Online
- Main Language: Japanese
- Title of Research Project: Discrete membrane O surface theory and graphic statics for a development of architectural surface design method
- Principal Investigator: Yoshiki Jikumaru (Kyushu University)
- Research Period: May 12, 2022 – July 7, 2022
- Open to the Public: June 9, 2022 , July 7, 2022
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a034
Takanori Yagi (Taiyo Europe GmbH), Shono Suzuki (Taiyo Kogyo Corporation)
Introduction of practical applications of membrane structures and expectations for the collaborative research with mathematics and architecture
Yoshiki Jikumaru (Kyushu University)
Anyone (up to 100 people) can participate in this conference for free.
To get Zoom URL, please fill out the registration form:
＼To participate in this meeting, please apply below／
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.