Derivative Computational Science ‒ Theory, Application, and Future -｜2022a013
- How to Hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main Language: Japanese
- Title of Research Project: Theoretical approach of numerical differentiation with high accuracy and speed based on hyper-dual numbers
- Principal Investigator: Yusuke Imoto(Assistant professor/Kyoto University)
- Research Period： August 8, 2022 – August 10, 2022
- Details of the Research Plan：https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a013
Hyper-dual number-based numerical differentiation – theory, application, and future –
An incremental variational formulation for finite element analyses of inelastic materials
Unknown parameter identification with Physics-Informed Neural Network using Automatic Differentiation
On Algorithmic Differentiation / Automatic Differentiation
Anyone (up to 100 people) can participate in this conference for free.
To get Zoom URL, please fill out the registration form:
＼To participate in this meeting, please apply below／
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.