Toward a New Method for Constructing Expander Graphs and Their Applications｜2022a017
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue：IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language：Japanese
- Title of Research Project: Toward a new method for constructing expander graphs and their applications
- Principal Investigator: Shohei Satake(Assistant professor/Meiji University)
- Research Period： August 22, 2022 – August 26, 2022
- Open to the Public： August 22, 2022
- Details of the Research Plan：https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a017
13:20-13:30: Explanation of the purport
Masato Mimura (Tohoku University)
Expanders, finite groups and infinite groups
Nobutaka Shimizu (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Derandomization and Expander Graphs
Kotaro Tamura (Nomura Research Institute)
Application of Graph Algorithms in Social Data Analysis
Anyone (up to 100 people) can participate in this conference for free.
To get Zoom URL, please fill out the registration form:
＼To participate in this meeting, please apply below／
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.