（Upcoming）Mathematics of Unstable Combustion: Extinction and Flame Oscillation｜2022a011
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Mathematics of unstable combustion: extinction and flame oscillation
- Principal Investigator: Kazunori Kuwana(Department of Global Fire Science and Technology)
- Research Period: November 4, 2022, March 6, 2023
- Open to the Public: March 6, 2023
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a011
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.