Advances in Sophisticated Cryptography and Mathematical Techniques｜2022a021
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue：Meeting room (1), 9th floor, JR Hakata City
- Main language：Japanese/English
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Workshop (II)
- Title of Research Project: Advances in Sophisticated Cryptography and Mathematical Techniques
- Principal Investigator: Fumitaka Hoshino(University of Nagasaki, Faculty of Information Security / Professor)
- Research Period： November 07, 2022. – November 09, 2022.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a021
Kazumasa Omote (University of Tsukuba)*
Blockchain and its applied research
Masayuki Yoshino/Kyohei Yamamoto (Hitachi, Ltd.）
On research of cryptography for secure SaaS: attacks, security requirements and practical solutions
15:50-16:10 Student lecture slot
Tomoka Takahashi (Osaka University）
On the Weakness of Ring-LWE mod Prime ideal by Trace Map
Takenobu Seito (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC)*
Recent Trends on Zero-Knowledge Proof: Theory and its Applications
Kotaro Matsuoka (Kyoto University)
Evaluating Boolean circuits over ciphertexts using Fully Homomorphic Encryption over the Torus
Hiroshi Onuki (The University of Tokyo)
Recent topics for isogeny-based cryptography
Yohei Watanabe (The University of Electro-Communications)
Recent Progress in Searchable Encryption
Takanori Yasuda (Okayama University of Science)
Construction of pairing using elliptic curves
Dung Hoang Duong (University of Wollongong)
Cryptography from group actions
Anyone can participate in this conference for free.
Advance registration required (up to 70 face-to-face and 500 Zoom webinars).
Please note that if the number of participants reaches the maximum, the event may be closed before the application closing date. Please understand in advance.
Please fill out the registration form:
＼To participate in this meeting, please apply below／