Construction of efficient algorithms for quantifier elimination and their application to solving industrial problems｜2022a005
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue：IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language：Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for Young Researchers and Students-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Construction of efficient algorithms for quantifier elimination and their application to solving industrial problems
- Principal Investigator: Yuki Ishihara（Tokyo University of Science, Faculty of Science Division I, Department of Applied Mathematics / Assistant Professor）
- Research Period： October 31, 2022. – November 04, 2022.
- Open to the Public： November 02, 2022.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2022a005
Yosuke Sato (Tokyo University of Science)
Simplification of Comprehensive Gröbner Systems and its implementation
Hayato Waki (Kyushu University)
Semidefinite program and exact computation
Hiroshi Teramoto (Kansai University)
Algorithms for classification of real singularities
Anyone can participate in this conference for free.
Please fill out the registration form:
＼To participate in this meeting, please apply below／