Speeding up of symbolic computation and its application to solving industrial problems｜2023a006
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
November 14, 2023. – November 15, 2023 : Meeting room (1), 9th floor, JR Hakata City
November 13, 2023, November 16, 2023, November 17, 2023 : IMI Conference Room (W1-D-414), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for Young Researchers and Students-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Speeding up of symbolic computation and its application to solving industrial problems
- Principal Investigator: Yuki Ishihara（Tokyo University of Science, Faculty of Science Division I, Department of Applied Mathematics / Assistant Professor）
- Research Period: November 13, 2023. – November 17, 2023.
- Open to the Public: November 14, 2023. – November 15, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a006
【Closed】November 13, 2023 @Ito Campus
【Open】November 14, 2023 @JR Hakata City
Takashi Iwagaya (Maplesoft) (Online)
Yoshiyuki Sekiguchi (Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology)
Explicit formulas for alternating projections for the PSD cone
Hirokazu Anai (Fujitsu Limited)
A New Horizon of Symbolic and Algebraic Computation Woven Together with AI
Hiroshi Kera (Chiba University)
Gr.bner basis computation by Transformers and its computer-algebraic challenges
【Open】November 15, 2023 @JR Hakata City
Kei Hirose (Kyushu University)
Factor Analysis: Mathematical Aspect and Application
Ryoya Fukasaku (Kyushu University)
【Closed】November 16, 2023 @Ito Campus
【Closed】November 17, 2023 @Ito Campus
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.