(Upcoming)Organizing open problems in card-based cryptography through industry-academia collaboration｜2023a020
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: TBA
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Organizing open problems in card-based cryptography through industry-academia collaboration
- Principal Investigator: Takaaki Mizuki （Cyberscience Center, Tohoku University / Associate Professor）
- Research Period: May 29, 2023. – June 01, 2023.
- Open to the Public: TBA
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a020
May 29, 2023
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address email@example.com.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.