(Upcoming)Understanding surimi-based products consumption: Analysis of the results from an online questionary with Japanese comsumers｜2023a004
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: Lecture Room L（West Zone 1-C5th floor）C501, West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for Supporting the Advancement of Female Researchers-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Understanding surimi-based products consumption: Analysis of the results from an online questionary with Japanese comsumers
- Principal Investigator: Yuri Kominami（Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo / Assistant Professor）
- Research Period: April 08, 2023., August 28, 2023.
- Open to the Public: August 28, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a004
August 28, 2023
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.