(Upcoming)Mathematical Model and Numerical Schemes for Industrial Applications of Rarefied Plasma Analysis｜2023a022
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: TBA
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Mathematical Model and Numerical Schemes for Industrial Applications of Rarefied Plasma Analysis
- Principal Investigator: Rei Kawashima（Department of Electrical Engineering, Shibaura Institute of Technology / Associate Professor）
- Research Period: October 30, 2023. – November 03, 2023.
- Open to the Public: TBA
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a022
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.