(Upcoming)Towards the Thought Process of Slope Disaster Prevention in the Digital Era｜2023a019
- How to hold: In-person
- Venue: IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: English
- Type/Category: Grant for Supporting the Advancement of Female Researchers-Workshop (I)
- Title of Research Project: Towards the Thought Process of Slope Disaster Prevention in the Digital Era
- Principal Investigator: Mai Sawada(School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Institute of Technology / Associate Professor)
- Research Period: November 20, 2023. – November 20, 2023.
- Open to the Public: November 20, 2023. – November 20, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a019
November 20, 2023
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／