Manufacturing and mathematics by cooperation with KOSEN｜2023a012
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Manufacturing and mathematics by cooperation with KOSEN
- Principal Investigator: Hiroyasu Hamada(National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Sasebo College / Associate Professor)
- Research Period: September 15, 2023. – September 16, 2023.
- Open to the Public: September 15, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a012
September 15, 2023.
Hiroyasu Hamada (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Sasebo College)
Daisuke Tagami (Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University)
Efforts in IMI to solve industrial problems with mathematics
Inagaki Ayumu (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Oita College)
Time-series tracking of vortex generation position in wire mesh wake using AI visual inspection technology
Kosuke Kidoh, Kenji Nakashima (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Sasebo College)
Scrum collapsing detection with wearable IMU sensor
Shogo Sasaki, Yuuki Ono, Yuuki Johno (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Sasebo College)
Research on characterization of bubbling fluidized bed using deep learning
Ide Kimiko, Fuminori Matsuyama (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Sasebo College)
Reseach on performance improvement of jet flow generator
Koichiro Ogata (National Institute of Technology (KOSEN), Oita College)
Effect of particle properties on evaluation of flowability of powder
Eitaro Kawamo (Joint Graduate School of Mathematics for Innovation, Kyushu University)
Statistical analysis of flow rates in infusion pumps
Ryo Yoshizumi (Joint Graduate School of Mathematics for Innovation, Kyushu University)
Application of graph theory to the selection of charger location for electric vehicles
September 16, 2023.
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.