(Upcoming)Use of Julia in Mathematics and Physics｜2023a015
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
July 10, 2023. – July 11, 2023.：IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
July 12, 2023.：IMI Conference room (W1-D-414), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Workshop（Ⅱ）
- Title of Research Project: Use of Julia in Mathematics and Physics
- Principal Investigator: Akio Tomiya(Department of Information Technology, IPUT Osaka / Assistant professor)
- Research Period: July 10, 2023. – July 12, 2023.
- Open to the Public: July 10, 2023. – July 12, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a015
July 10, 2023
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address email@example.com.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.