(Upcoming) A New Era in Mathematical Science: The Synergy of Numerical Analysis and Machine Learning｜2023a014
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: TBA
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for Young Researchers and Students-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: A New Era in Mathematical Science: The Synergy of Numerical Analysis and Machine Learning
- Principal Investigator: Noboru Isobe(Graduate school of mathematical sciences, the university of Tokyo, / Ph.D student)
- Research Period: November 04, 2023. – November 26, 2023.
- Open to the Public: November 04, 2023. – November 26, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a014
November 04, 2023.
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.