A Developement of Numerical Schemes of Asymmetric Fields Based on Discrete Differential Forms and Homogenization Methods, and its Applications into Industrial Problems｜2023a021
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: IMI Auditorium (W1-D-413), West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Co-sponsored: Institute of Mathematics for Industry
- Co-sponsored: Grant-in-Aid for Transformative Research Areas (B)
(Principal Investigator: MASAMUNE, Jun; Project Number: 23H03798)
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: A Developement of Numerical Schemes of Asymmetric Fields Based on Discrete Differential Forms and Homogenization Methods, and its Applications into Industrial Problems
- Principal Investigator: Jun Masamune(Tohoku University / Professor)
- Research Period: May 12, 2023. – May 14, 2023.
- Open to the Public: May 12, 2023. – May 14, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a021
May 12, 2023 【Open】
MATSUSHIMA, Kei (University of Tokyo)
Application of Design Optimization Method to Wave Scattering Problems
MURAI, Naoki (University of Tokyo)
Topology Optimization of Electromagnetic Metamaterials by a Homogenization Method
May 13, 2023 Closed
May 14, 2023 Closed
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.