(Upcoming)Representation Theoretic Approach to Quantum Error Correction and Human Resource Development of Quantum Computing｜2023a007
- How to hold: Hybrid Meeting (In-person/Zoom)
- Venue: Lecture Room L（West Zone 1-C5th floor）C501, West Zone 1, Ito campus, Kyushu University
- Main language: Japanese
- Type/Category: Grant for General Research-Short-term Joint Research
- Title of Research Project: Representation Theoretic Approach to Quantum Error Correction and Human Resource Development of Quantum Computing
- Principal Investigator: Yasuyoshi Yonezawa(Quantinuum K.K. / Quantum Software Outreach Officer)
- Research Period: September 11, 2023. – September 15, 2023.
- Open to the Public: September 13, 2023. – September 15, 2023.
- Details of the Research Plan: https://joint1.imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en_research_chooses/view/2023a004
September 13, 2023.
September 14, 2023.
September 15, 2023.
Advance registration is required.
Free participation fee.
(Registration also requires Organizing Committee members and speakers.)
Registration may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
＼Please go to the following link for registration.／
Participants via Zoom (online)
For online or hybrid (online+face to face) meeting via Zoom
After registration, you will receive ZOOM access information in an automatic email from the address email@example.com.
If not, please try to register again or send an email to our address below.
(Please check your spam folder, too.)
Joint Research Center for Advanced and Fundamental Mathematics-for-Industry, Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
Change (at) to @.
If you have not downloaded the Zoom application yet, please download it (https://zoom.us) in advance.
How to install it on your computer or smartphone.